Saturday 28 February 2009

B'days

its just so conincident that three ppl's bday are on the same day which leads to the purchase of three pressies and consequently the bankruptcy of the pressie buyers. Similarly in simscity, the mayor goes bankrupt due to large expenses associated with services in favour of the residents. (HOHOHO, this is turning into a english commentary)

anywho, to celebrate Eelyn's and Jan's bday, we went to Newway in Sunnybank, where we (excl. geoff and richie and nathan and anthony etc.) sang for 2hrs. omgosh Eelyn has such a cute voice ;D. Ppl said im pro at rapping o.O (eh did you mean im pro at speaking chink fast?), although rap is my second least favourite genre...

Yeah, I-Do-Not-Know-The-Name-I-Just-Know-Its-Expensive Restaurant is just my favourite place to have dinner at coz i ttly did NOT buy 3 pressies and paid for my business apeal and a phone during that week and am NOT broke because of it. n_____n (DAWN-IZED lolz english)

The 2hr sleep i had last night just makes me feel so refreshed that i want to walk into a wall with my eyes half open. >_< p.s. i stll do.






whee~ turning 16 in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment