Monday 2 March 2009

Seventh of March

yer you might have known/guessed that its my birthday (07/03). I'm planning to do something on Sat..

but considering that we have EE, WL and chem prac due the following week, idk if you will have time for a party/get together :S

please tell me if you CAN come on Sat in ct during the day, all are welcome :]

thanx guys :)

p.s. if you're broke/stressed about getting me a present then DO NOT WORRY COZ I DO NOT CARE IF YOU GET ME SOMETHING OR NOT! presents are just so materialistic...

I value FRIENDSHIP not materialistic crap.

8 comments:

  1. haha, i dun think i'll be able to go anyways...

    we can always celebrate at school or sumthin :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be able to come > <

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the time I didn't get Aidan a present because he said he didn't want one because he wasn't materialistic. Then he was all like "oooh joyce your a horrible friend, you're meant to see through the lies and actually get me a present, not just like some silly song or card or drawing". hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh do you think im aidan?? ==;;

    srsly id love it if you'd draw me a picture ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate these 2 months, so many freaking birthdays lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll give you lots of salt and vinegar chips? But i'll never make it to city without eating most of it D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just remembered you had a blog today btw.

    I'm such a bad person

    ReplyDelete