Saturday 7 March 2009

B'day

umm today was funnn ;D
i was so pro at tekken ... gogo uber spammage xD

thanks to everyone who came n____________________________n


Mr. Noisy-Hammerlike-Toad from Jerry gege is soooo awesome ;] it kept me awake on the train xD

best bday present so far: Skyline 820HP MT card thank you soooo much nick! n______n the hello kitty books are sooo cute too :D
worst thing happened: geoff lost his wallet D: D: D: geoff if you read my blog, dw about paying me back lunch money! coz your hair is too sexy :



got home, found out that mum bought me BABY MILK POWDER and a HISTORY book for my bday... ==;;; yer, facts:
a) i'm ttly a 2-6months old toddler
b) mum's intention is ttly not wanting me to become a size 2million
c) i ttly need to study history coz that helps my IB scores somehow
d) your mum is gay

ok i admit i cant blog without ranting about something k? even if im uber happy... n_____n

2 comments: